Thursday 17 October 2013

Photography Magazine Ideas

Photography Magazine Ideas
These are some magazine covers that link to the rock genre and have a good pose. The red coloured side is for covers that would not work as they are either not linked to the rock genre or the pose is too formal. The blue side is of poses that adhere to the genre clearly and give the reader an insight to the lives of rock stars.

I tried the poses of some of the blue side with my model, but found they are not completely flattering to my magazine image or that of the subject. Instead I conducted research into the poses that would flatter my subject and the brand image I want to create. 

The use of two shot medium/medium close-up shows the relationship between the musicians that are the subjects as well as their clothes and facial expressions. It uses the rule of thirds and can identify to the reader the genre of music and the content of the magazine.
So I may be using the same camera angle for my images, though I prefer the idea of a single subject with a long shot to get any instruments and fashion statements on the full page.

___________________________________________________________________________
Images from Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment