Friday 6 December 2013

Cover Draft

Cover Draft
This is the draft for my cover of my magazine. The title and price link to that of my proposal, the cover lines ideas I have come up with. The main image was used as it is simple and only has one feature to it. The image of a person with a guitar shows to the target audience the genre of the magazine and what it will include. 

Changes:

  • I will change the fonts to be the same type and colour
  • The cover lines need to be more relevant
  • The cover image needs to be darker to suit the rock genre
  • I will remove the rocket ship as it is not professional enough
  • Make the barcode smaller
  • Move parts around
  • Make it look more generic

With these changes it will look more generic for a music magazine.

This will be my second draft until I get audience feedback and create my final piece. 

________________________________________________________________________
Eleanor Wemyss

No comments:

Post a Comment