Tuesday 31 December 2013

Contents Audience Feedback

Contents Audience Feedback
After creating my product I asked my target audience for feedback on where I could improve. This is my product so far:


This is what my audience has said:









1) "Picture is a little blurry, too much white space around heading, proof read"






2) "Caption the image, gig guide is a bit hard on the eyes, 'ahve' check spellings"



 




3) "Change the font (headline) to make it stand out more"

Changes

From the feedback from audience member 2 I have changed the shade of blue of the gig guide to make it easier to read and more manageable on the eyes.

My audience members said that there was too much white space and to change the font, I have made these changes and this is the product. The font is now the same as my masthead, as are the stars, making the house style of my product more evident. 

My audience said the image was blurry so I have changed the contrast and balance of colour using Photoshop and used other various editing techniques such as filter.

The last thing that was suggested for change was the paragraph as there were several spelling mistakes as well as the audience found the subject to be confusing as it did not link to the picture. I have fixed this by changing the content to fit better to the main image rather than having ever piece of my product surrounding Hydrolic Empire.

Final Product
This is my final product as my audience has also had their opinion counted as the main use of my product is to appeal to them, which is what I have now achieved.

Old and New

________________________________________________________________________
Eleanor Wemyss

No comments:

Post a Comment